iPanorama 360° – jQuery Plugin Free Download
iPanorama 360° jQuery Plugin is a lightweight and rich-feature panorama viewer for the web. This plugin is built with modern libraries jQuery and Three.js to be used for part of backend solutions. Additionally, it has an awesome feature which allowed the user to navigate from one scene to another. Also, it supports hotspots for providing information about any part of the scene or for creating virtual tours. The plugin can be deployed easily and integrate with third-party tooltip systems, enrich its with text, images, video and other online media. Use this plugin to create interactive tours, maps and presentations. It runs on all modern browsers and mobile devices like iOS, Android and Windows.
- Three scene types – cube, sphere and cylinder. For the ‘cube’ scene type you should use 6 textures (front, back, top, bottom, left, right), for ‘sphere’ and ‘cylinder’ only one.
- HotSpots support – it allows you to mark different areas that you want to point out in your scene. You can add unlimited hotspots.
- Virtual tour support – you can create multiple scenes and travel from one to another by clicking on special hotspots.
- Preview image support – you can set an image that will show as a preview.
- Customization – the plugin comes with one built-in theme. But you can don’t use a pre-built theme and create your own using CSS.
- Interactivity – the plugin has come with custom events for hotspots (see documentation below). You can add a tooltip system and a tooltip will be displayed on hover a hotspot or you can set up another kind of action for when the user clicks in an area of a hotspot. You can make a new URL open, or display a message. It depends on your needs.
- Fullscreen support – you can toggle from the normal state to fullscreen and back.
- Mouse Wheel support – zoom with mouse wheel scrolling.
- Keyboard support – the arrows can be used for navigation through the scene (up, down, left, right), also plus and minus for zoom.
- Touch support – touch was used for navigation tasks.
- Autoplay mode.
- Powerful API included.
- Very easy to use and setup.