Add and Edit My POI: Library Free Download
“Add and Edit My POI” is a library that allows developers to easily embed in their apps a feature to create a Point of Interest.
You cand add and edit your POI (point of interest) directly from map or from address.
Edit your POI with images, description and drag and drop your position on the map.
You can use this library in two ways:
- the first one, more complicated, is to edit the library and the MapListActivity itself according to your app purposes.
- the second one, is very very easy: you can extend MapListActivity
All the documentation (tutorial and javadoc) is included in the package. Project and library are made with Android Studio 1.5. Maps embedded in this activity are obtained through Google Maps Android API V2.
- Android Studio v1.5 Project
- Google Maps API v2
- Server side PHP script to save POI on MySQL database
- Android 6 Marshmallow ready
- Autodetect user location
- Switch map type
- Edit location with a touch