Buzz It – iOS 8+ Public Audio Chat App (Swift) Free Download
Buzz It – Full iOS 8+ Universal Public Audio Chat App Template (Swift + Parse™)
Buzz It is a Universal iOS 8+ App Template for who wants to provide a mobile audio chat service where users can post audio messages in public rooms or easily create their own ones.
This template is written in Apple Swift language, nice UI, easy to customize, XCode project, Parse™ backend (so you don’t need to setup any website or PHP backend) Universal app (works on iPhones and iPads).
IMPORTANT: As per Envato rules, you must purchase Buzz It under an Extended License if:
1. You plan to sell your own version of this app as a PAID app on the AppStore
2. You plan to add In-App Purchase to your own version of this template (which means that your users get charged of money).
3. You plan to sell your own version of this app on Flippa and similar markets.
- XCode 6.4 project – Swift – 64bit
- iPhone 4, 5, 6 and 6+ & iPad
- iOS 8+ – Storyboard
- iAd + AdMob banners
- Works with Parse™ backend
- Easily create your own rooms
- Browse latest Chat Rooms
- Quickly login, sign up, no email required, just username and password
- Record your 10-sec message, replay and post it with just a tap
- Settings screen implemented, where you can share the app and rate it on the App Store
- PDF User Guide included
- PSD graphics included
- Easy to customize, well commented code
Have fun with Buzz It and don’t forget to rate it on your Downloads page if you like it!
Important Disclaimer: We’e recently found out that some developers have bought our app templates, reskinned them just a bit and put them on sale on other source code markets smilar to CodeCanyon, saying that they developed and own such source codes.
That is a serious copyright infringement, developers who buy our templates are allowed to reskin and sell them as apps on the AppStore (accordingly to the License type they’ve purchased a template for), but are not allowed to put our original source codes for sale on source code markets, including CodeCanyon. We will report developers who made copyright infringements to the competent authorities. Thanks.