Crazy Meatball – Admob + Leaderboard + Share Free Download
Crazy Meatball is an enjoyable Android game. The aim of the game is to get the maximum amount of points avoiding the obstacles while you control one or two meatballs just taping on the screen.
The game has been developed with java, using Android Studio and LibGDX. It can also be imported with Eclipse, but now, Android Studio is the official Android IDE, so I recommend to use it.
It has Google Play Leaderboards, so players will be able to compare their results with other players.
It can be easily reskinned, you only have to replace current images and sounds with yours.
It is included a Tutorial explaining how to configure everything in the game:
– How to import the game (video included).
– How to change admob, leaderboards, push notifications, etc.
– How to change game images and sounds.
– How to change package name and export (video included).
– How to change game difficulty.
Why should you buy our items? Take a look at how our buyers rate us: