Finder – iOS 8/9 Universal POI App (Swift) Free Download
Finder – Full iOS 8/9 Universal Points of Interest App Template (Swift)
Finder is a Universal App template for you to build your own Points of Interest app. mostly dedicated to a city. You can easily add POI’s data directly on your Parse.com console, check out its video preview to see it in action and learn how to add records to your Parse database and import the dummy contents included in this app’s package.
Once you’ll create a new POI row, you will have to manually type its category, just make sure it matches the uppercase and lowercase characters of the names stored in the Categories class, otherwise the app won’t recognize them.
This template is a native XCode project, Swift language, super easy to customize.
IMPORTANT: As per Envato rules, you must purchase Finder under an Extended License if:
1. You plan to sell your own version of this app as a PAID app on the App Store
2. You plan to add In-App Purchase to your own version of this template (which means that your users get charged of money).
3. You plan to sell your own version of this app on Flippa and similar markets.
- XCode 7.x project – Swift – 64bit
- iOS 8/9.x – Universal – Storyboard
- iAd + AdMob banners
- Works with Parse™ backend (
- Easily add your POI’s info and categories
- PDF User Guide included
- PSD graphics included
- Easy to customize, well commented code
Have fun with Finder, and don’t forget to rate it on your Downloads page!
Important Disclaimer: We’ve recently found out that some developers have bought our app templates, reskinned them just a bit and put them on sale on other source code markets similar to CodeCanyon, saying that they developed and own such source codes.
That is a serious copyright infringement, developers who buy our templates are allowed to reskin and sell them as apps on the App Store (accordingly to the License type they’ve purchased a template for), but are not allowed to put our original source codes for sale on source code markets, including CodeCanyon. We will report developers who made copyright infringements to the competent authorities. Thanks.