Invision Theme for Ionic Free Download
Invision theme is a blog/magazine style theme built with Ionic Framework. It will give you an outstanding looking starter app and will speed up the process of creating your next mobile app.
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY
Download the APK from here for Android based devices:
If you don’t want to download it or you are using iOS device, use the great Ionic View app provided by Ionic Team.
- Download Ionic View app.
- Open the app on your phone.
- Enter the following APP ID: 35ABBD18
ADVANTAGES OF USING IONIC
- One source for all the supported platforms (mainly Android and OSX).
- Main development in HTML, CSS and JS, which almost all web developers know.
- Built On Angular
- Integration with Cordova and PhoneGap
- Easy to style and change layout using inbuilt SCSS
- Category (with tabs layout)
- Featured Category (with tabs layout)
- Category Items
- Item page
- Comments page (with tabs layout)
- Modal window
- Terms & Conditions / Help page
- First you should have Ionic Framework installed on your computer. Detailed steps can be found here:
- Open Terminal App on your Mac or Windows Command Line (CMD) on you windows machine
- Choose where to start your project and run the following command:
$ ionic start myApp blank
(myApp is the name of your app and can be changed to anything you want)
- Browse to the newly created folder:
$ cd myApp
- Unzip the content of the downloaded ZIP file to this folder using your favourite ZIP program and override the files and folders when prompted.
- Run the following command to view the theme:
$ ionic serve
Full documentation can be downladed from .
NB: You don’t have to paste the $ sign in the console.
Disclaimer: Invision Theme design is based on the outstandingly looking Now UI Kit: