LiveTV – Apple TV Streaming Template (Swift) Free Download
LiveTV – Full tvOS 9 Streaming TV App Template for Apple TV (Swift)
LiveTV is an app template that allows you to create your own online TV streaming app and get data from a simple JSON file. It’s very easy to customize it and setup the TV Channels you wish.
This template comes with 8 Italian TV channels just for demo purposes.
You will need a active web server where to store the .json file that includes TV channels names and links (.m3u8) via FTP (If you don’t have your own server, you may get a free one from at least for test purposes).
LiveTV is a native XCode project, Swift language.
IMPORTANT: As per Envato rules, you must purchase LiveTV under an Extended License if:
1. You plan to sell your own version of this app as a PAID app on the AppStore
2. You plan to add In-App Purchase to your own version of this template (which means that your users get charged of money).
3. You plan to sell your own version of this app on Flippa and similar markets.
- tvOS 9 – XCode 7.1 project – Swift
- Create Genres with an array within the XCode project
- Get TV chnnels names and links by a .json file (you will need a web server where to store such file via FTP)
- Easy to reskin
- Well commented code
- User Guide included
Have fun with LiveTV, and don’t forget to rate it on your Downloads page!
Important Disclaimer: We’ve recently found out that some developers have bought our app templates, reskinned them just a bit and put them on sale on other source code markets smilar to CodeCanyon, saying that they developed and own such source codes.
That is a serious copyright infringement, developers who buy our templates are allowed to reskin and sell them as apps on the AppStore (accordingly to the License type they’ve purchased a template for), but are not allowed to put our original source codes for sale on source code markets, including CodeCanyon. We will report developers who made copyright infringements to the competent authorities. Thanks.