Numbee – iOS 7/8 Universal Game Template (Swift) Free Download
Numbee – Full iOS 7 and above Universal Board Game Template (Swift)
Numbee is a full game template where you have quickly swipe over the 4 numbers in the game board in order to match the sequence printed on the top of the screen within a certain amount of time. Each time you swipe the correct sequence of numbers, the game instantly generates a new 4-number string and the game timer dereases of a bit. Your goal is to play as long as you can before the game timer ends and reach the highest score.
You can share you best score and the score you’ve reached after a played round to major social networks and Mail.
This game has a Game Center Leaderboard to show best scores of players, it is easy to customize, XCode 6.4 project, Swift language, Universal, with a single Storyboard.
IMPORTANT: As per Envato rules, you must purchase Numbee under an Extended License if:
1. You plan to sell your own version of this app as a PAID app on the AppStore
2. You plan to add In-App Purchase to your own version of this template (which means that your users get charged of money).
3. You plan to sell your own version of this app on Flippa and similar markets.
- iOS 7 and above – XCode 6.4 project – Swift – 64bit
- Universal (all iPhones and iPads)
- Game Center Leaderboard for Best Scores
- Share your scores on Facebook, Twitter, Mail, etc.
- It uses KYCircularProgress for the game timer design:
- iAd + AdMob banners
- Easy to reskin
- Well commented code
- User Guide included
Have fun with Numbee, and don’t forget to rate it on your Downloads page if you like it!
Important Disclaimer: We’e recently found out that some developers have bought our app templates, reskinned them just a bit and put them on sale on other source code markets smilar to CodeCanyon, saying that they developed and own such source codes.
That is a serious copyright infringement, developers who buy our templates are allowed to reskin and sell them as apps on the AppStore (accordingly to the License type they’ve purchased a template for), but are not allowed to put our original source codes for sale on source code markets, including CodeCanyon. We will report developers who made copyright infringements to the competent authorities. Thanks.