Photo Social Application with Firebase Free Download
Mustage – Instagram iOS template written on Swift, which use Firebase as backend.
Probably you have a community that wants to share the pictures with others, or want to build one. But Instagram is just for personal usage and other social network doesn’t give you same simplenest as it does. With this iOS template, you can build your own photo sharing app with posibility to like, comment and share photos right in your own community.
Then you realize that more people joing to your community and want to use it. Enable the AdMob banner on the header with a small update and you start moneziting your application. As far as you grow, you can add more and more features having this well documented code and desing template that included in package.
Hey you are the Boss now, so keep going! But remember it’s all start from this Template
- mac OS El Capitan or higher
- Xcode 8 (free on Mac AppStore)
- Cocoapods (it’s open source and easy to install)
- Latest XCode 8
- Support iOS 10
- Admob monetization (easy to configure)
- Analytics (build-in and it’s just works)
- Photo feed (pagination enabled for optimize network usage)
- Uploading photo with progress bar
- Realtime Likes and counter
- Realtime Comments (it feels like a chat)
- Easy to start
All-time support and updates is coming. Please send me an email if you have a question or need a help.