Radio Storm – multiradio app for Android Free Download
As per Envato rules, you must purchase Radio Storm – multiradio app for Android under an Extended License if:
- You plan to sell your own version of this app as a PAID app on the AppStore.
- You plan to add In-App Purchase to your own version of this template (which means that your users can get charged of money).
- You plan to sell your own version of this app ( build app) on Flippa and similar markets.
RADIO FOR iOS HERE
- External play list station
- Realtime update list stations
- Last.Fm support
- Facebook page
- Twitter page
- Youtube page
- About page
- Mail me button
- Visit my site button
- Stream format ACC , ACC + , MP3 , M3U
- Metadata (artist+song) 2
- Unlimited color design
- Random background image start screen and player
- Animated player menu
- Social promotion sharing (facebook, twitter, mail,)
- No programming skills needed
- Supports the ability remotely update your playlist from your own server. So you can update it at anytime without needing to update your app
- Supports error handling for network problems or bad streaming urls
- Supports background audio
- High quality user interface
- Retina display support
- Easy to customize
- made for Android Studio
2- metadata – only UTF-8
Please reference the included instructions for detailed setup and installation. The source code is very neat and documented for easy understanding.
Right now we receive many emails and requests for support than we can manage quickly. Many times we can answer the same day but others take much longer. Before you send a request for support please read the entries below:
- Support from Envato authors is optional but we will do our best to help.
- Support doesn’t mean customization.
- Read the full documentation file.
- Check if your question is not already in the Item Discussion section.
- We do not give support for third party code in this case you need contact the authors.
- We do not support errors caused by strong modification to the original files.
- We are not responsible for the actions of users in the publication of the application.
- We are not responsible for the actions of Google with the approval of the application.
- We do customizations but this is not included in the package price. To get a quote for a modification you can send an email using the form in the right sidebar.
- We are not responsible for the publication of the application in the appstore user who bought the code
- We are not affiliated with Google, and no it does not responsible for the decision to Google approved applications
- We do not give advice to users how to change the design.
- We do not give advice to users to change, modify move one or other design element.
- We do not give advice on how to make the extra features in the application.
- We do not give advice on how to install the software, how to publish the application in the appstore.
- We can’t teach how to code in Objective-C, C++, Java or any other language.
- We can’t give refunds, if you want a refund please contact Envato directly.
- We have the right to unilaterally refuse the customer product support.
- If you have a general question you can use and asking your question in the Item Discussion section.
- Our time zone is (currently) GMT+3, so please keep in mind our timezone might be different from yours.
- All changes in the code of the product and design you do at your own risk.
- We currently have a high volume of tickets and our current response time is between 2 to 4 days.
- Schedule time studio work and tech support Monday – Friday from 11 am to 5 pm GMT +3