StudioOne – iOS 8/9 Portfolio App Template (Swift) Free Download
StudioOne – Full iOS 8/9 Universal Photography Portfolio App Template (Swift)
StudioOne is a Universal App template which is dedicated to photography studios or even freelancers in order to offer a nice app to their clients. It works with Parse™ database and its main feature is that you can update the app without submitting it to the App Store again, just edit the records in your own Parse™ database and the users will see your changes when they’ll open the app. Check out its video preview to see how to update data for this app.
Create Portfolio categories and include your pictures in them, edit the Home screen’s info as well as your Contact details (social networks, phone and email address), list your events with address and map view.
StudioOne is very easy to customize, single Main.storyboard file, optimized for all iOS devices, native XCode project, Swift language, Parse™ backend.
IMPORTANT: As per Envato rules, you must purchase StudioOne under an Extended License if:
1. You plan to sell your own version of this app as a PAID app on the AppStore
2. You plan to add In-App Purchase to your own version of this template (which means that your users get charged of money).
3. You plan to sell your own version of this app on Flippa and similar markets.
- XCode 7 project – Swift – 64bit
- iPhone 4, 5, 6 and 6+ & iPad
- iOS 8/9 – Storyboard
- Works with Parse™ backend (
- Easily update your info and data via the your database console in Parse™
- PDF User Guide included
- PSD graphics included
- Easy to customize, well commented code
Have fun with StudioOne, and don’t forget to rate it on your Downloads page!
Important Disclaimer: We’ve recently found out that some developers have bought our app templates, reskinned them just a bit and put them on sale on other source code markets smilar to CodeCanyon, saying that they developed and own such source codes.
That is a serious copyright infringement, developers who buy our templates are allowed to reskin and sell them as apps on the App Store (accordingly to the License type they’ve purchased a template for), but are not allowed to put our original source codes for sale on source code markets, including CodeCanyon. We will report developers who made copyright infringements to the competent authorities. Thanks.