Advanced Website Uptime Monitor Free Download
With this Advanced Website Uptime Monitor you can simply check the uptime and the response time of a website.
Our website monitor gives you an advanced uptime overview of your websites.
Once a website goes down, you’ll be notified immediately through e-mail, desktop notification or Pushbullet, if the website is back online you’ll be notified as well.
– Add, edit or delete websites
– Crawl website to get response code and time
– Daily Statistics
– Today Uptime
– Desktop and email notification when down and back online
– Web based configuration
– Let users add their own servers
– Users can now create accounts
2. File Access
3. PHP 5.2 or higher
4. MySQL 5.1 or higher
5. MySQL access
6. Cronjob access
7. PHP cURL must be installed and enabled
8. PHP mail() (Recommended)
Note: Unfortunately for Windows we haven’t figured out how to execute a cronjob. We will update soon as I find out how.
– Users can now create accounts and add their own servers!
– Cookie login (will expire after 24 hours)
– Admins can set server create limit on users
– Multiple user ranks (admin, editor, viewer)
– Pushbullet notification spam fixed
– Desktop Notification fixed (offline notifications doesn’t show up)
– Pushbullet notifications
– Users can change there own password
– Sign In captcha
– You’re not able anymore to disable Sign In
– Administrator can’t change user passwords.
– The beginning version of Website Monitor.