Agency Portal Free Download
Agency Portal is developed for any corporate company to show their company profile and post job vacancy for candidates offered by Agency. This web application is to be conceived in its current form as a dynamic site-requiring constant updates both from the seekers as well as the agencies. On the whole the objective of the project is to provide only agency to publish their vacancies. It enables jobseekers to apply on posted jobs. It will provide various companies to place their company profile on the site. Apart from this there will be an admin module for the customer to make changes to the database content.
Note: Database will be refresh after 30mins for demo user.
- Job Seeker
- Post Jobs
- Photo Gallery
- CMS Pages
- Revolution Slider
This module contains user register, apply jobs, edit profile, send CV and check applied jobs on dashboard
This module having information about job provider and requirement details, Agency recruiting the employees, and what based them recruiting the employees? Here agency releasing the primary skills, department, opening date.
The administrator module having all privileges about this entire project, he can update, delete, and modify the details about job seeker, CMS, phot gallery, News etc. Administrator maintain the job seeker database, where ever employee is releasing their requirements( CV) with required skills and experience, on that time administrator manage jobs and job seekers, who are having that primary skills and experience.
INTRODUCTION TO FUNCTIONALITY
From main website, user can perform following actions:
- Agency Can Post Jobs
- Manage CMS Pages
- Mange News and Events
- Manage Photo Gallery
After registration job seeker can perform following actions:
- Apply Online for desire job
- Add/Edit profile information.
- Upload latest resume.
Administrator can manage whole website:
- Manage Home page content from Manage Homepage Content tab in admin panel
- Manage complete jobseeker section. Like: activate/deactivate/delete/ jobseeker’s information.
- Admin user can view the jobseeker’s applications for each job.
- Manage posted jobs. Like: activate/deactivate/delete/edit posted job.
- Manage Job Types
- Manage whole website content. Dynamic CMS is included to manage the content of the website.
- Facility to add Featured against every page.
- Manage to Change page Slug
- Add page to top and footer menu
- Facility to add photo gallery against every page.
- Manage Photo Gallery section
- Add captions to images
- Manage News Section
- Admin user can manage SEO against every page.
- Admin user can change admin password.