DML Google Map for PHP Free Download
DML Google Map Plugin for PHP
It helps you to create google maps for web pages by yourself within just seconds. Its powerful functionality allows you to edit a text, pin new locations, add lines / polygons, customize settings and much more.
- Easy customization,
- No coding required,
- Compatible with PHP 5.4 and above,
- Easy integration,
- Customize database-driven (mySql) map for each page independently,
- Ready to use 10 map styles including Roadmap, Sattelite and Terrain,
- Adjust easily height of user control,
- Full responsive,
- Supports adding multiple lines,
- Supports pinning multiple markers,
- Supports drawing multiple polygons,
- Ready to use 100+ Google Map marker icons,
- Developed with latest technology (Jquery, AJAX, Bootstrap)
- Easy to use and maintain!
- More features coming soon…
System Requirements :
- PHP 5.4 or above
Q1: May I use this control on more than one page?
A1: Sure. Control is database-driven. That means, you can easily add control onto any pages in your project and customize it.
Q2: Can I add draw multiple polygon on the same map?
A2: Yes, it’s possible add not only polygons but also lines on the same map. Also, it lets you to customize each shape.
Q3: Can I edit source-code according to my needs?
Q4: Why do I need to take a Google API to activate it?
A4: Because it is mandatory according to Google’s policy. Google Maps API allows you to display maps on your web site / applications. 25.000 view is available daily for standard (free) API. For more, you supposed to take a premium code.
Q5: Does the support include customisation?
A5: I will assist with initial installation only. I do not help with customisation. I will aim to respond to all requests within 48 hours.
Change Log :
FIRST RELEASE - 13.11.2016