Free Stock Photo Website Script – rfStock Free Download
rfStock is a premium top-end stand-alone PHP script for creating your own Free Stock Photos Website like Unsplash or Pexels. Have visitors come and come again with good quality content being distributed for free. You can display ads or build a big user base to generate revenue and you have support from my side.
rfStock was initially launched last year in September and I had to remove it because of personal reasons. Now I have worked on it and made it much better. So start your free stock photos website now!
What happens is when a user visits your website, he or she is treated with a minimal design and are told that they can download curated photos in high quality for free. They than scroll down and are treated with a beautiful masonry grid layout filled with images. They can try to download them and they will be asked to register first. Registration comes with E-Mail Confirmation. They can follow other users and like images as they go along.
Why Buy It?
Free stuff always attract people, that too from various fields. By starting your own website in this niche, you will be able to build up a big user base and you can monetize the website with ads. The script comes with a plethora of features to make your website awesome. Here is the list:
- For Administrators:
- Build your administrating team with moderators and super moderators.
- Curate photos in an intuitive manner.
- Control SEO and Meta Settings
- Google reCaptcha for added protection.
- Responsive layout to allow functionality on any device.
- Intuitive interface
- Easy and quick installer
- Minimal Pleasing Responsive Design
- Infinite Scrolling
- Masonry Grid
- Sorting according to latest and popular and follow feed
- Follow or unfollow features.
- User registration with email confirmation
- No download without registering
- Like images
- Pin it button on images
- Dynamic image uploading
- Account settings with social links and profile management
- User profile page for flaunt
There is more and typing them all out here is unnecessary. Go to: For Admin Panel demo: Username: admin password: justcheckit
and see the product for yourself!