IMDB Parser Free Download
IMDB Parser is a PHP class that allows you to get everything you want from the IMDB database, it supports both movies and TV series.
Here is a list of fields that you can grab using this class :
- Stars with Links
- Rating count
- Directors with Links
- Small Thumbnail
- HQ poster
- Release date
- Trailer video URL
- Imdb URL
- Imdb ID
- CHARTS & TRENDS
Please let me know if you have any suggestions or ideas on how to improve this item !
- PHP 5.x
- PHP CURL
- PHP Zlib
- Internet connection
- Download the archive and decompress it to your server.
- Set permissions recursively for folder imdb_parser/cache to 777.
Disabling the cache
The cache is enabled by default. You can disable it by setting the $cache_enabled variable in imdb_parser/config/Config.class.php to false.
You can clear the cache by removing the file located in imdb_parser/cache.
Enabling proxy support
Proxy support can be enabled by setting the $proxy_enabled variable in imdb_parser/config/Config.class.php to true.
You will also need to set the IP address, Port, Authentication informations (if required) and the type of your proxy server (HTTP and SOCKS5 only).
- Cache System, for fast data retrieval
- Proxy support (HTTP and SOCKS5 only)
- Supports search by ID or TV serie/Movie name
- Grabbing CHARTS & TRENDS (Popular Movies & TV, Box Office, Top 250)
- Demo script included for free
- Support on Codecanyon
- Import into CSV file
- Saving imported images into local storage
Getting values from the associative array
- Fix for notice: Strict Standards: Non-static method Config::set_filepath() should not be called statically. - Disabled Certificate verification in Youtube DATA API queries.
- Improved Thumbnail parsing.
- New feature : Added method to grab small thumbnails - New feature : Added method to grab directors and actors links - Switched from gzcompress() to gzdeflate() in the cache system - Fixed a bug with unexpected array offsets in get_popular() method
- New feature : Grabbing HQ posters if available - Fixed a bug with unwanted HTML code in Popular Movies & TV descriptions - Migrated to YouTube DATA API v3
- New feature (BETA) : The class now can grab CHARTS & TRENDS (Popular Movies & TV, Box Office, Top 250) - Added a folder that contains example scripts on how to use the class
31-03-2015 – Version 0.2
- New feature : The class now can parse Rating count and Metascore - New feature : Added proxy support (HTTP and SOCKS5 only) - Few bugfixes
- Switched from get_file_contents() to cURL() in get_trailer() method - Fixed a bug when creating multiple objects - Improved configuration class file
- Fix for Notice: Undefined offset: 0
05-02-2015 – Version 0.1
- First release