Library Management System (LMS) Free Download
Library Management System is carefully developed for easy management of any type of library. It’s actually a virtual version of a real library. It’s a web based system where you can manage books of different categories, manage members of different types and manage issue/return of books easily. Issuing a book to a member is just a matter of a click. There are configurations for day limit to keep a book and also managing fine system. LMS will be an efficient and intelligent companion for managing your library.
LMS consist of the feature to alert members by sending custom SMS or Email.
Supported SMS gateways:
Select your SMS gateway, buy SMS from them and configure that to the LMS system. Any gateway you select, will provide you the necessary information (Auth ID/ Userame, Auth Token / Password, Phone No. / Mask, API ID – if clickatell) you need.
Email : SMTP mail & PHP mail
You do not have to bye email to notify members. You can use your own hosting server’s SMTP mail (if supported) or 3rd party SMTP mail (like Gmail, Yahoo etc). You will need following information to set up a SMTP email. Setting up SMTP email is not mandatory to send emails from LMS. If you do not set up SMTP email, emails will be sent from admin email using php mail functionality. But in that case, emails can be marked as spam.
LMS consist of a clean & responsive frontend so that everyone can see recent, most popular, most issued books in homepage. There is a book list page with advanced search options, so that, anyone can search library assets. Anyone can also register here but need admin’s approval to become a member.
There is a panel for member where he/she can see his/her issue/return book report. If a member need a book not in library then member can request for that book to the library admin. Member can also search book and read pdf book online (if available).
Key Features :
Back-end – Admin Panel:
- Dashboard (graphical report of recent activities)
- General settings (system customization)
- Member management (member types and members)
- Book management (book categories and books )
- Print book catalog (barcode)
- Circulation management (circulation settings and issue & return books to/from members)
- Notify members by SMS or Email (several SMS and Email API integration)
- Requested books by members (accept or reject requests)
- Daily read books (books are being read everyday)
- Report (fine report and notification report)
Back-end – Member Panel:
- Advanced book search
- View circulation history
- View status of requested books
- View notifications from admin
- Read e-book online (if available)
- Change password
- Most read books, most issued books, most recent books preview
- Advanced book search
- Contact page
- Member registration
- Log in
Quick Installation Guide:
- Download .zip package
- Upload it to your server
- Extract the package
- Browse the package url via browser (, you will find a interface to provide settings for LMS.
- Hostname : database host name / IP
- Database Name : create a MySQL database for LMS and write that name here
- Database username : username of the created database
- Database password : password of the created database
- LMS Admin Panel Login Email : this email will be used to log in as admin
- LMS Admin Panel Login Password : password to log in as admin
- Institute Name and Institute Address
- Institute Phone / Mobile : with country code
- Click Install LMS Now button
- You are done. Log in with your admin email and password and start using LMS.
Login as Admin
Login as Member:
Our team is ready to solve your problem as soon as possible. Please feel free to check our support instructions @
We will try our best to get your five star rating.
Want to know more about LMS? Please read our