Origins – Video Games Portal Free Download
Origins is a fully featured, stand-alone application that provides you with everything you need to build functional, modern and beautiful video games website.
You can access admin area demo , note that all destructive actions like deleting, creating and editing are disabled on demo site.
2015 June 01 – Version 1.5.1
- Fixed news fetching issues caused by updates to 3rd party site. - Corrected an issue with news and reviews deletion if urls were translated. - Corrected a problem with menu creation if urls were translated.
2015 January 13 – Version 1.5
- Games pages will now show latest news about the game if any were found. - New and improved layout for homepage, main and index games pages. - Twitch API integration. - Improvements to the way games are fetched, more relevant and newer ones should now display on all the pages. - Security improvements. - Fixed a bug with pagination allowing to go beyond available pages. - News on the tag pages will now be ordered by date. - Deleting images from media manager will now correctly remove them from filesystem as well as database. - Fixed a bug with search not working when there are quotes in the search query. - Fixed a bug where the script would redirect you to wrong url after creating a new game. - Fixed several bugs with release date formatting. - Fixed several problems with translated urls. - Fixed a problem with dates not getting formatted properly after editing or creating a game. - Fixed a bug with games and videos not being deletable from dashboard when their urls are translated. - Fixed a problem where videos wouldn't be searched when data provider was set to 'db'. - Fixed a problem with users not being able to delete their reviews sometimes. - Corrected the sorting options in user profile. - Improved navbar usability on phones. - Fixed an issue with videos not playing on main video page. - Improved video modal sizing on different screen sizes.
2014 July 15 – Version 1.4
- Added RSS feeds for latest news,videos and top rated games. - News and custom pages will now have unique title instead of base one. - Fixed a problem with tag removal from news items. - Fixed a few problems with ajax requests. - Fixed a bug with contact form not sending emails. - Fixed a problem with genres that have slash in them. - Fixed a problem with image links when creating games manually. - Fixed some visual problems in new review creation page. - When logged in as an admin clicking on 'new review' button in game page will now take you to separate review creation page.
2014 June 20 – Version 1.3
- Fixed a problem with settings not saving if database tables were prefixed during installation. - Fixed a problem with attaching tags to news items. - Fixed a problem with user reviews. - Fixed a problem with slider links. - Corrected some visual problems with slider and video dashboard pages on firefox.
2014 June 17 – Version 1.2
- Fixed a rare error when scraping a lot of games. - Fixed a problem with translations not loading correctly on some machines. - Fixed thumb not linking to game on genres page. - Fixed an issue with access denied when trying to edit your own profile. - Fixed user avatar preview sometimes not working. - Fixed some rare errors with pagination. - Fixed a problem with user reviews. - Fixed an issue with menu builder and non english characters.
2014 June 13 – Version 1.1
- Fixed several visual problems that occured on IE and Firefox in dashboard and user profiles. - Fixed video image width mismatch on homepage. - Added indication that request is in progress to login modal. - Fixed several token mismatch errors. - Fixed a couple edge case errors that occurred when fetching games. - Fixed search bar not fitting to the navbar on smaller screen sizes.