PBmonitor – File Monitoring Tool Free Download
Do you know exactly what happens to your hosted files? Can you be sure that nobody is changing the files on your webhost and takeover the control of your websites, web applications or CMS? Maybe you have also client information stored on your host! PBmonitor can help you to protect your valuable files and get alerted if someone or something is modifying those files!
The faster you are informed the better, don’t make it easy for intruders to get your information! If your host is compromised, at least you will know it fast and can react! I hope that PBmonitor will help you to protect your information and give you some peace of mind! I hope you will like this application!
The PBmonitor tool is a software for monitoring all file changes inside the subfolders of your web root directory. The monitoring process can be scheduled with a cronjob and run all 15 minutes (you specify the time). It’s possible to create different jobs which can run at different times and monitor different directories. If a file modification is detected, an email alert can be sent to the user with a link to the administration panel. The logfiles will protocol all the changes. The tool was made with the Bootstrap framework and therefore is fully responsive and can be used on very different devices like desktop computers, notebooks, tablets and smartphones.
The PBmonitor tool has a well written of 72 pages (2.5 MB – PDF format).
This tool is for everyone who wants to protect and control the files on his webhost. It’s easy to install (no database required) and to use and well documented. Start protecting your files with PBmonitor!
Please check the , the , the and also the video preview in or format!
I hope you like this tool!
- PBmonitor is a ‘stand alone application’ for any hosting package!
- Can be installed on shared hosting accounts (cronjobs needed)!
- Monitors file changes of Word Press, Joomla! or any othe CMS!
- Monitor albums, image directories or any other file/application type!
- Different configurations possible, one for website XY, one for a CMS…
- It can handle subdomains and multi domains packages (on the same server).
- Application is optimized for speed (up to 110’000 files in 100 seconds).
- Monitor what happens on your server behind the scenes!
- Watch for unwanted changes to your different websites!
- Securely watch if anybody modifies your configuration files!
- Run different configurations at different times for low sever load!
- Be warned when someone hacks your websites / webhosts!
- This script is a must for ever website Administrator!
Features in Version 1.0:
- Monitoring web files for changes.
- Sends email alerts if changes are detected.
- Fully responsive user interface.
- Bootstrap and jQuery powered.
- Login function with timeout and delay after failed login.
- Manual and automatic (cron) execution of monitoring processes.
- Logging of processes, file changes and logins.
- Integrated logviewer and configuration editor.
- Detailed user manual in PDF format (72 pages / 2.5 MB).
- Easy to install and configure (copy and set permissions).
- Small and lightweight installation.
- Low hard- and software requirements.
- No MySQL (or any other) database is required.
- Internet access
- Linux, Unix or Windows based webserver like Apache
- PC, Mac, Notebook, Tablet (for configuration)
- FTP access to your webserver (for installation)
- FTP client application like Filezilla (for installation)
- Possibility to change directory/file permissions on host
- Possibility to password protect directories (optional)
- Possibility to schedule scripts with cron (cronjobs)
- PHP version >= 5.3 installed
- PHP ‘max_execution_time’ set to at least 30 seconds
- PHP ‘max_execution_time’ set to at least 30 seconds (better 2 or 3 minutes)
- New webbrowser like IE, Firefox, Opera, Chrome
- ZIP-Tool to unpack the download archive (like 7-Zip)
- PDF-Viewer to read the user manual (like Sumatra)
Here you can read the user manual (2.5 MB – PDF format):
Live Preview / Demo:
Here you can test the live preview (no changes allowed):
Here you can check the screenshots:
- Video in HTML5 format (mp4/ogv/webm):
- Video in Flash format (swf/flv):
If you need support, please use the on my . We are glad to help!
You can also use the to submit a question!
If you like the game we would like to get your feedback on the and maybe you could rate the script
- 04.08.2015 – Version 1.0 – Initial release on Codecanyon