PBpassword – Password Generator Free Download
This PHP script can create strong passwords. The user can specify the number of passwords, the password length and different options like the used characters (digits, letters and special chars).
The script then generates an editable list (copy and paste) with all the passwords and displays information about the character pool size, the number of password possibilities and the brute force cracking time. The script comes with a well written of 30 pages (PDF format) and two versions of the script: one version as full source code with all comments and a minified version.
In the configuration file you can customize the default values, the different character classes which will be used to create passwords and the estimated crack performance to crack the generated passwords.
This script is for everyone who needs to create strong passwords. It is suitable for personal use or for system administrators which have to generate lots of passwords for new users.
Please check the , the and the !
I hope you like the tool!
- Select how many passwords should be created (1 to 100)
- Select the password length (3 to 50 characters)
- Select if you want to use digits (0 to 9)
- Select if you want to use lowercase letters (a-z)
- Select if you want to use uppercase letters (A-Z)
- Select if you want to use special characters (category I, II and III)
- Information about the character pool size, password possibilities and crack duration
- Editable password list (copy and paste)
- Configuration file for customization of the script
- The 3 special character categories can be specified (I, II and III)
- Specify the default values (password number and length, selected checkboxes)
- Customizable CSS file (cascading style sheet to change the look of the output)
- Detailed user manual (30 pages)
- Information about how to install, configure and customize the script
- Information about the used calculations (character pool, password possibilities and crack duration)
- There are two versions of the script: Full PHP source code and the minified version
- The source code is very well documented, so you can make changes
- Very easy installation! (just upload/copy the files, no database needed)
- Very easy configuration! (just edit the configuration file)
- Very easy customization! (just edit the CSS file to change the look)
- Linux, Unix or Windows based webserver like Apache
- FTP access to your webserver (for installation)
- Possibility to change directory/file permissions on host
- FTP client application like Filezilla (for installation)
- PHP version >= 5.2 installed
- New webbrowser like Internet Explorer, Firefox or Opera
Here you can check the user manual (900 KB – PDF format):
Here you can check the screenshots:
Here you can try the online demo:
If you need support, please use the on my and we are glad to help!
You can also use the to submit a question!
If you like the script we would like to get your feedback on the and maybe you could rate the script
- 13.03.2013 – Version 1.7 – Initial release on Codecanyon