Picturish – Image hosting, editing and sharing Free Download
Easily create your own photo hosting, sharing, editing and management application in minutes. No Coding knowledge required.
- Translatable – Picturish is fully translation ready. All you need to do is translate key – value pairs in a simple text file.
- Documentation – Picturish comes with in depth documentation that explains everything from installation to all the features.
- Ads – 7 integrated ad spots. All you need to do is paste your ad codes in admin area and picturish will do the rest.
- Analaytics – Google analytics are integrated right into admin area.
- Photo Hosting – Easily create a photo hosting site with massive feature set or just use it as a self-hosted image editing and hosting application.
- Dashboard – Advanced dashboard with feature set that rivals services such as google drive.
- Photo Editor – Powerful integrated photo editor allows the creation of new photos or easy editing of already uploaded photos.
- Admin Area – Picturish comes with fully-featured admin area, that allows you to manage your users, photos, ads and many settings such as maximum allowed disk space for each user.
- Sharing – Uploaded photos can be shared easily to all the most popular social services.
- Links – Each uploaded photo has direct, preview, embed, forum and more links generated for any use case.
- PHP >= 5.4
- MCrypt PHP Extension
- PDO Extension (enabled by default)
- php_fileinfo Extension (enabled by default)
- MySQL, Postgres, SQLite or SQL Database Server.
2015 August 11 – Version 1.2
- It's now possible to upload multiple files by selecting them while holding down ctrl key. - Fixed several issues with registration disabling. - Fixed an issue with facebook login sometimes not working. - Corrected several visual issues if screen height was too small. - Fixed an issue where logging out and in without a page refresh would cause problems. - Fixed an issue with ads being limited to 150 characters. - Fixed an issue with editor tabs sometimes not working. - Fixed an issue with google fonts not working if using https.
2015 June 30 – Version 1.1
- Several fixes to photo editor. - Fixed an issue with activity tab showing activity for wrong user sometimes. - Fixed an issue with incorrect 'time ago' being shown under images. - Fixed an issue with some users not being able to change their avatar. - Fixed an issue with google analytics code not being outputted properly. - Fixed an issue with password protected photos accepting any password. - Gifs will not become static anymore after uploading. - Fixed an issue with user profile not showing on image preview page.