Settings Update (built on Ripple) Free Download
Settings Update (built on Ripple)
Settings Update (built on Ripple) is an PHP script, allowing you to update variable Ripple settings for your Ripple account.
Settings Update futures
- E-mail hash (the gravatar icon and name).
- Domain (the domain that holds this account).
- Transfer rate (fee for transferring balances issued by this account).
- Require destination tag (you can set it as required).
- Require authorization (you can set it as required).
- Disallow XRP (if XRP should not be sent to this account).
Hash of an email address to be used for generating an avatar image.
Conventionally, clients use Gravatar to display this image.
Create your own here: .
Gravatar email hash examples: 767fc9c115a1b989744c755db47feb60, 7dc7d254af9648054dd03211d16a5c3e.
The domain that holds this account
If set, imposes a fee for transferring balances issued by this account.
Must be between 0 and 100, with up to 7 decimal places of precision.
If it’s 0, no transfer rate will be set, or preveous rate will be unset.
Example, if you need 2% you need to set it to: 2.
If required, require a destination tag to send payments to this account.
(This is intended to protect users from accidentally omitting the destination tag
in a payment to a gateway’s hosted wallet.)
If required, require authorization for users to hold balances issued by this account.
(This prevents users unknown to a gateway from holding funds issued by that gateway.)
If disallowed, XRP should not be sent to this account.
(Enforced in clients but not in the server, because it could cause accounts
to become unusable if all their XRP were spent.)
In the config.php file you will find the following settings for configuring the script.
- $ripple – your ripple address.
- $secret – secret key for your ripple account.
- $ripple_server – in case if you want to use your own.
How to find my secret key in Ripple Trade?
- Click on the gear icon in the upper right corner.
- Click “Settings”.
- Click the “Security” sub-tab on the left hand side.
- In the Security section, navigate to the “Secret key” header.
- Click “Show” to reveal your secret key.
- Enter your password. Your secret key is displayed.
The secret key is a long string of alphanumeric characters that starts
with a lowercase “s”. Here is an example: snoPBrXtMeMyMHUVTgbuqAfg1SUTb
- Unzip the folder “updateripple.zip”.
- Download the folders to your server.
- Visit the folder which you loaded to your server, script will run automatically.
- *Install Curl if it wasn’t installed on your web-server
You can find a demo for this PHP script by visiting a live site at