UCM Lite Plugin: Simple Social Inbox Free Download
This is a plugin for the . Please ensure you have purchased and installed the latest version of Ultimate Client Manager Lite Edition before using this plugin.
Alternatively, please get which includes this new plugin for free.
Simple Social Inbox
The Simple Social Inbox allows you to effortlessly manage multiple Facebook Pages and Twitter Accounts.
Do you manage multiple Facebook Pages and Twitter accounts for your customers? Or different accounts for your own products? Would you like to let your staff reply to social messages without giving them your account passwords? Then this is the script for you!
See all your notifications in one easy to use combined inbox:
- Facebook Page Posts by Page Admins
- Facebook Page Posts by Other Users
- Facebook Page Direct Messages
- Facebook Page Picture Posts
- Twitter Direct Messages
- Twitter @mentions / replies
- Twitter Retweets
- Twitter Timeline Posts
- Post New Tweets
- Reply to Tweets, Direct Messages and @mentions
- Post Facebook Page Updates and Photos
- Reply to Facebook Page Comments or Direct Page Messages
- See which Staff Member sent the message from within UCM
Here is the “Simple Social Inbox”. This is an example showing a Combined Inbox view of 3 “Facebook Pages” and 2 “Twitter Accounts”.
Here is a screenshot of Composing a Facebook Message:
Here is a screenshot of reading a Facebook Page Post:
Please login to the and click Social on the menu. Then choose “Inbox” and then click “Compose”. This demo is linked to this facebook page:
You are welcome to create your own “testing” facebook accounts and pages in the demo. The options are under Settings > Social.
We have already had plenty of people ask us for Youtube/Google+ integration, so when we get the time we will add this feature. There are a few other top secret features planned for this item – but they will take a few more months to complete If you have any questions or suggestions please feel free to leave a comment, we love hearing from you!
- A Twitter account
- A Twitter app (create – instructions in UCM Settings area)
- A Normal Facebook Account
- A Facebook Business Page (create ) with Admin access
- Working UCM Lite install
- Check the UCM upgrade system works on the hosting account (in Settings > Upgrade)
How to install
- Download and install the on your website
- Purchase this plugin
- Find your licence code for this plugin ( for instructions)
- Go to Settings > Upgrade in your system
- Click the + button to add the additional licence code
- Enter your licence code for this plugin
- Click the upgrade button
- This will install the latest version of the plugin for you, and keep it updated in the future.
Feature List and Product Comparison:
Other UCM Plugins:
If you require assistance please feel free to use our support system by . Please do not post support requests on the item discussion board – these are not checked regularly and your question may go unanswered for weeks.
View Demo Download