Prestahop Cash On Delivery With Fee/Surcharge Module Free Download
Why use PrestaShop COD – Cash On Delivery With Fee/Surcharge Module on your store?
Adds Cash on Delivery + Fees Payment method to your payments list. You can select the type of the fee (percentage or fixed amount). You can select the shipping methods where you want it active.
Fees/ Surcharge of Payment may be needed because cash on delivery (COD) is often very expensive and therefore an additional fee is required.
The fee can be either a fixed amount or a percentage of the sub-total value of the cart.
It is easily configurable , e.g. you can set the order value above which the fee will not be applied any more…
- Adds cash on delivery with customizable fees feature to the payment and order totals methods
- You can choose if the fees type should be a fixed amount or percentage
- Charge a fees depending on the amount of the order. (Min amount Order – Max amount Order)
- Allows you to set a minimum and maximum order size to show this payment method
- Allows you to select which carriers/shipping methods will be shown with this Payment.
- The fee is displayed separately in the cart and the invoice.
- Display Confirm Page with Fees+Total before customer finished order
- The fee is calculated based on the customer’s currency.
- Work to multiple currencies. Fees is calculated based on the customer’s currency.
- Responsive design, Compatible with Mobile, Tablet…
- Custom Payment Name, Logo in Backoffice
- Compatible multiple language.
- Compatible multiple stores.
- Compatible with all web browsers.
- and more
Benefit for Customer
The “COD – Cash On Delivery” payment method allows customers to pay for the order at the time of receiving it.
This payment method is the perfect solution for customers who do not trust other online payment methods, such as a credit card or PayPal, and prefer to pay upon receiving their order.
- Easy to install, easy to upgrade, just copy to use
- Friendly and flexible configuration
- HTML/CSS validation
- Easy to customize front-end via HTML/CSS
- Clean code
- Cache system…
– Display in Payment List in frontend
– Confirm Fees before customer pay
– Confirm Page after customer paid
– Backoffice for setting module