SP Category Tabs – Responsive Prestashop Module Free Download
SP Category Tabs – Responsive Prestashop Module
SP Category Tabs created with the idea to show products as tabs. The module allows you to order the categories by Name, ID or Random as well as setting the max length for category title, the category icon. It also supports Ajax to show products in the categories instantly and impressly. In addition, this module has over 11 nice effects with changeable duration and delay time.
The module comes with an easy-to-use back-end that allows you fully control all parameters in the module. You can set which category fields to show. Besides, You are able to manage the way to display the products in the tabs with many useful options: title, description, add to cart, add to whislist, add to compare, new or sale icon, read more link… Wonderfully, the module is built responsive layout that helps your collection display beautifully on all device screen sizes.
Many other parameters in the admin panel can be tweaked easily to suit your needs. Let’s view the Demo and experience now!
- Support Prestashop 1.6.0.x
- Fully compatible with IE9+, Firefox 2+, Flock 0.7+, Netscape, Safari, Opera 9.5 and Chrome
- Support Responsive layout
- Support to open link in Same Window, New Window and Popup Window
- Support Multi-Module in the same page
- Allow to choose which category sources to be shown
- Allow to set number of products to be shown in the module
- Support sort product order by: Name/ID/Date Add/Price/Sales/Position/Random
- Allow to select the number of days to display the product “New” icon on the product image
- Allow to change max length of title/description of category
- Allow to show price, add to cart, add to wishlist, add to compare
- Allow to change width and height of images
- Support sort category order by: Name/ID/Random
- Support many effects: Side Left, Side Right, Zoom in, Zoom out, Flip, Fip in Vertical, Fip in Horizontal, Star War, Bounce In, Fade In, Page Top.
- Allow to set Duration and Delay time
- Support to add content at the top of module and the end of module