SP Hot Collections – Responsive Prestashop Module Free Download
SP Hot Collections – Responsive Prestashop Module
SP Hot Collections is an ideal module for showing any collections with its products well-ordered on your Prestashop store. Take a look at demonstration, you can see the represent image of collection, title, number of products in collection, total price, and brief description within a single area of module. Besides, the products will be represented as a slider in which each collection is shown with preview image, link to the detail page.
Specially, the user friendly back-end lets you easily and absolutely control any parameters. You totally configure the number of columns and rows to show on frontpage, number of products in each collection, descriptions, price and etc. In addition, the module supports to get images from variety sources such as: Product image, Description or Extend folder with ease of controlling image’s width, height. Wonderfully, the module is built responsive layout that helps your collection display beautifully on all device screen sizes.
Many other parameters in the admin panel can be tweaked easily to suit your needs. Let’s view the Demo and experience now!
- Support Prestashop 220.127.116.11
- Fully compatible with IE9+, Firefox 2+, Flock 0.7+, Netscape, Safari, Opera 9.5 and Chrome
- Support Responsive layout
- Allow to set the number of columns for devices that have different screen width.
- Support to open link in Same Window, New Window and Popup Window
- Support Multi-Module in the same page
- Allow to choose which category sources to be shown
- Allow to set number of products to be shown in the module
- Support sort product order by: Name/ID/Date Add/Price/Sell
- Allow to change max length of title/description of category
- Support to sort Categories order By: Name/ID/Random
- Allow to display the slider of product OR not
- Allow to set the Navigation for the Product
- Allow to set “Show” or “Hover” button navigation
- Allow to change width and height of images
- Support to add content at the top of module and the end of module