SP Instagram Gallery – Responsive Prestashop Module Free Download
SP Instagram Gallery – Responsive Prestashop Module
SP Instagram Gallery – is very simple module to install and configure. It allows you to display photos from an Instagram account. Your photos will be displayed as a gallery with grid layout and pop-up image when clicking on the image. Besides, There are 2 Instagram styles for you choose from.
Specially, the user friendly back-end lets you easily and absolutely control any parameters. You totally configure the number of columns and rows to show on frontpage, number of products in each collection, descriptions, price and etc. In addition, the module supports to get images from variety sources such as: Product image, Description or Extend folder with ease of controlling image’s width, height. Wonderfully, the module is built responsive layout that helps your collection display beautifully on all device screen sizes.
Many other parameters in the admin panel can be tweaked easily to suit your needs. Let’s view the Demo and experience now!
- Support Prestashop 126.96.36.199
- Fully compatible with IE9+, Firefox 2+, Flock 0.7+, Netscape, Safari, Opera 9.5 and Chrome
- Support Responsive layout
- Allow to set the number of columns for devices that have different screen width.
- Support Multi-Module in the same page
- Support fully responsive layout
- Allow to set the number of columns for devices that have different screen widths
- Allow to set Instagram User
- Allow to set Instagram access token
- Set the limitation of photo quantity in the module
- Allow to enable/disable the auto-play effect for slider.
- Allow to autoplay interval timeout for slider
- Allow to set the speed to autoplay
- Allow to pause the slider whenever moving the mouse cursor over it
- Support to set item to be displayed at first when you run slider effect.
- Allow to drag the images by using mouse cursor
- Allow to drag the images by touching when using any touchscreen device
- Allow to show navigation pointer
- Support to choose the effect for the module
- Allow to set a timer to delay the execution of the next item in the queue.