WhatsApp Social Sharing Free Download
Instantly share and promote your online business products on the increasingly popular instant social messenger and now, a Prestashop extension – “WhatsApp Social Sharing”.
“WhatsApp Social Sharing” module empowers WhatsApp users to share product details through WhatsApp with Individual users and groups when browsing your webstore through a mobile device. Users receiving this promotion link on their WhatsApp group can click and get directed to the product page containing images, pricing and product description of the product you want to promote. This will help improve the traffic to your online store and result into increased sales conversion.
Why I should install “WhatsApp Social Sharing” on my Webshop.
“WhatsApp Social Sharing” module offers some of the finest marketing features
- Most of the people spend more time on WhatsApp than any other social messenger, this means, there is a potential for brands to connect to a larger number of customers and get their product promotion ‘go viral’
- Product share on WhatsApp button on mobile phone works like “Email to Friend” option, only this is much faster and happens in real-time, resulting into reaching targeted market instantly
- This module might help to increase the number of feedback and reviews about the product as many people are using social messenger service like WhatsApp in day to day life.
- Promote Products on WhatsApp: By installing “WhatsApp Social Sharing” on your webstore and sharing the products and promotion links through it.
- The size and the type of the button can be customized from the modules configuration page.
- WhatsApp Social Sharing module is extremely easy to install and use
Back Office Credentials
Release v1.0.0 16/06/2016
“WhatsApp Social Sharing” a PrestaShop sharing extension is supported only on mobile devices such as Apple iPhone and Android and lends its benefits to our users, especially our international clients. With over millions of active users, adding this share option to the ecommerce site will certainly help increase, both traffic and content management.