SS WooCommerce Ajax Filters Nulled Free Download
SS WooCommerce Ajax Filters (SSWCAF) is a simple yet powerful WordPress plugin created for Ajax Filtering of WooCommerce products. The plugin works seamlessly with WordPress, WooCommerce and any decently coded theme. The plugin lets you filter products based on multiple attributes, price range, publish date, popularity, average rating, etc., all in one ajax call. i.e. users can choose multiple filters at once and hit the “Apply” button to get desired result. It works differently in a way that no multiple queries are sent for each attribute or filter parameter.
Check the left sidebar on for filter widgets and their working.
How it works
SSWCAF comes with four built in widgets (Attributes, price range, sorting order and reset all). Using these widgets you can place as many instances of attributes as needed. For example, consider three widget instances for color, size and brand attribute. Your visitor can choose color, brand, size and then hit the button to show products which match these three criteria. The benefit is that visitor will not have to run the query three times for each of these attributes.If no results are found, use can uncheck some of those attributes and run the query again.
- Compatible with WordPress 4.4+ and WooCommerce 2.5+
- Works with all standard themes and decently coded premium themes
- 4 built in widgets (Attribute filters, Price range, Sorting options, Reset all)
- AJAX product query based on filter entities selected
- AJAX load more button for product archives and shop page
- Custom Price range feature for creating unlimited price range sets
- Reset or Apply all filters at once
- Per widget show or hide action buttons
- Attributes query can be set as AND or OR from widget options
- Material design style preloader spinner
- Built in option for custom preloader image
- Localization ready with sample .po and .mo files
- Filter arguments based on native WooCommerce functioning
- Works on all modern browsers and IE9+ that support history API
- Step by step documentation guide for plugin setup and configuration
- Optional Session Storage feature (This feature is optional and shall not be considered as one of the advertised features. Session storage is still not supported by some browsers so it may be removed if doesn’t work well).
All support is provided via comments section and email. For any questions related to the plugin or general query, feel free to email me from my profile page message box, or comment on the item comments section. I would be glad to respond. Thank you for browsing the plugin.
Important: The data and images shown in live demo are not included in plugin. They are only for demonstration purpose.
(as shipped with WordPress)