WP Sheet Editor – Bulk Spreadsheet editor for WordPress Posts and Products Nulled Free Download
WP Sheet Editor – Spreadsheet Editor for WordPress Posts and Products
Things that you can do with WP Sheet Editor
- Use a beautiful spreadsheet to manage your posts, pages, WooCommerce Products and custom post types
- Create a lot of posts and products at once
- Edit your posts easily
- Edit your products prices, stock, images, etc.
- Edit your products stock in bulk using formulas
- Edit your products prices in bulk using formulas
- Edit your products images in bulk using formulas
- Edit your products titles and descriptions in bulk using formulas
- Improve your SEO by editing the titles of your posts
- Edit Yoast SEO title, description, and focus keyword
- Change post status, comment status in bulk
- Edit your media files quickly
- Improve your SEO by editing your images titles, captions, and descriptions
- Copy information from one post to other posts quickly.
- Among other things.
Play with the demo
Log in to our demo site and use the plugin for real.
All the features
- You can edit WooCommerce products (all types except variable products) including their information like prices, short description, gallery, visibility, attributes, categories, tags, etc.
- You can edit YOAST SEO information in the spreadsheet, like SEO title, description, keyword, noindex, and see the SEO score.
- You can filter the posts in the spreadsheet using the “filter” tool in the toolbar. It allows you to show posts by post status, published by specific authors, date range, categories, tags, or any other taxonomy.
- You can update hundreds of posts at once by using the “formulas” tool in the toolbar. You can use REPLACE and MATH formulas and execute them on specific columns.
- You can add new posts quickly using the “Add new” tool in the toolbar.
- You can save all the changes at once after you finish the editions. It saves only the modified posts.
- It supports unlimited number of posts. You can use it on sites with hundreds of posts.
- You can autofill cells by dragging down a individual cell from the bottom right corner like in excel. (Showed in the previous video)
- You can enable / disable the load of more posts when reaching the end of the page to continue editing more posts
- You can enable / disable the cells formatting to display the values as plain text or use fancy formatting like calendars and dropdowns.
- You can move around the cells by using the arrow keys in your keyboard
- You can edit the post content and click the “next / previous” buttons to continue editing the next / previous post
- You can edit featured images right in the spreadsheet
- You can hide columns in the options page
- You can rename columns in the options page
- You can see contextual help.
- It works on any server, even shared hosting.
------ V 1.0.0 ------ - Initial release.