Charly – Responsive Church/Religious Joomla Theme Free Download
WHAT CUSTOMERS SAY ABOUT OUR PRODUCTS
SJ Charly – an intuitive responsive Joomla! Template built for churches, religious and non-profit/charity organizations websites.
Inspiring a new spirit for the religious cause, SJ Charly comes with a simple, neat, clean and catchy design. Besides, equipped with K2 component, SJ Charly allows you to quickly build a community, raise donations as well as manage any content, events efficiently.
In addition, SJ Charly is built on YT Framework v3 and many powerful in-houses extensions. Therefore, it comes with an extremely easy-to-customize administration. Moreover, the template is integrated with the latest version which is available with +65 useful shortcodes. It allows you to easily to add any stunning content without code touching.
Explore its Demo and feel more!
- Compatible with IE9+, Firefox 2+, Flock 0.7+, Netscape, Safari, Opera 9.5 and Chrome
- Support RTL / LTR language
- Support Boxed, Wide, Framed and Rounded Layouts
- Support responsive layout
- Support Front-end Cpanel for changing Theme, Layout and Reset instantly
- Support 6 Preset Color Styles: Cyan, Red, Green, Orange, Violet and Brown
- Support various Font Family as well as Google Fonts
- Support many styles for RESPONSIVE Menu: Mega Menu and Moo Menu
- Allow to set site title, logo and slogan
- Support many extensions
- Typography and various module variations
- Use Lazy Load for handling large images
- HTML5 Validation
- Support SHORTCODES
- Support LESSCSS
- 100% table-less design, based on CSS3
- Optimize CSS/JS/HTML/Merge File
- Allow to show OR hide Main Content, with options for showing image types
WHAT ARE INCLUDED?
SJ Charly Template Package
Use this package to install on your current site
QuickStart Installation Package
This package includes template, modules, plugins and sample data. By using this package, you will have a complete site look like demo site.
Modules and plugins used for the demo.
Detailed documentation to configure template
VERSION 1.0.0: Released on 10 September, 2015 - Initial release