VAFA – Responsive Multi Purpose OpenCart Theme Free Download
VAFA is a responsive design theme, created with attention to details special for the OpenCart platform. By using this theme for your online store or stores, you will be able to offer your customers the possibility to benefit from a pleasant and easy experience when they try to shop on-line. The VAFA theme has a nice design, easy to adapt to your needs. The colors, texts, layout and many others can be modified from only one place, a module created especially for this theme. In order to make these changes you don’t need to have special knowledge.
Theme Features Key
- Multi language compatible, with LTR and RTL support
- Multi currency compatible
- Multi store management
- Multi purpose theme
- No copyright in footer, orders or admin
- SEO optimization
- SEO URL compatible
- Compatible with smartphone, tablet, laptop, desktop and smart TV
- Compatible with all OpenCart features
- Compatible with OpenCart Version 22.214.171.124
At the bottom of this page are listed the “Theme Customization Headlines”, “Technical Features Key”, “Assets and Copyright” and “What is in a “box”?” read all details before purchasing this theme.
Quality Responsive Design
I made this theme with design for smartphones as priority feature. Everything is build to be accessed easy and my main desire was to offer store customers the ability to send quickly an order. The site’s header is short and clean, this is a mandatory feature in responsive design.
Home Page Slideshow Full Multi Language
Make art from this powerful selling tool and create beautiful slides. You don’t need to have special knowledge, just use the settings form VAFA theme module administration.
Cart and Checkout are simple, fast and unique
The design for this pages is based on usability. Those two pages have a continue dynamicity and help your customers to go forward easily. Checkout tabs have integrated smart error notification functions. If somebody is trying to send an order and by mistake left a required field empty, the page will scroll automatically to the empty field, this helps the buyer to see better the error and decrease the rate for checkout abandon. This is a real problem, because when somebody clicks “Continue” or “Confirm” button over and over and nothing happens, that person will abandon the process of send the order. The VAFA “Cart” and “Checkout” pages are the best solution for your store.
Form Fields Control
“Fax”, “Company”, “Address 2” and “Website” are some form fields listed on some situations by the OpenCart platform. If you don’t need this information you can disable these fields from the forms, your customers will be happy to complete less information. Below is an example from the “Register Account” form, but the same example applies to all forms if you purchase and use the VAFA theme.
If you enable “Trending Item” in the category page, the product with the highest number of views, from total of items displayed in that page, will be highlighted by doubling the box size in width, also the image is enlarged, the color of the “Add to Cart” button changes and the trending badge is added. Considering the page layout, if the trending item is the last item from the row, the size will remain the same, only the color of the “Add to Cart” button changes and the trending badge is added. You can change the text “Trending Item” with any other text you want: “Popular”, “Most Viewed”, “Recommended” etc.
Full Screen Product Image Gallery
This product gallery is created special for this theme. At the bottom of the screen are displayed all the additional images that the product has and above is the main image. Your customers will be able to change the background of the gallery and the size of the main image.
Add to Cart Popup Notification
After your customers add to cart an item, they will have the possibility to access directly the “Shopping Cart” or “Checkout”. If the item that is added in the cart has related products, those products will be displayed in a carousel below the text confirmation, otherwise below the text will be displayed the cart total. In the left bottom corner of the popup window is displayed your store phone number (if the user is logged in their account) or “Register” and “Login” links (if the user is not logged in).
Other Popup Sections
The popup window is a perfect tool to display any type of content. Everybody is familiarized with them and they will remain the strongest design trick to keep a visitor concentrated in one place when necessary.
It is not necessary to have design or programming knowledge to use this theme. After you purchase the theme you will install at the same time an admin module that will help you customize your site like you want. Everything you want to customize will be found in the same place. The admin module of the theme has an easy to use interface. A plus is the fact that you can translate all the texts from the module in any (LTR) language you want.
Theme Customization Headlines
I will sum up below most of the settings and options that you will find in the admin module of the VAFA theme. Every title written in bold represents a chapter or a section, and the titles with bullet represent a subchapter.
- Primary, Secondary and Tertiary Colors
– each template is build with three base colors
– you can select one of the preset colors
– or you can make your unlimited color palette
- General Layout
– you can set a global layout for the site
– the available options are: Boxed, Full Width, Extra Width
- Page Layout
– you can set sidebar design (split or normal)
– and sidebar status (display or not) for tablet and mobile
Important: In pages: Product, Compare, Checkout, Cart, Register, Login and Forgotten Password you can’t add sidebar
– you can set any background
– the available options are: status, color, image, repeat, attachment, position, size
Language / Currency
- Language Direction
– you can select a direction for each language (LTR or RTL)
- Translate Text
– you can translate any additional text that is used in theme
- Module Language Status
– set if the language options need to be displayed in header
- Module Currency Status
– set if the currency options need to be displayed in header
- Header Custom Links
– you can add unlimited custom links in the navigation bar
– the available options are: text, url, status, childrens, sort order
- Footer Widgets
– you can add unlimited custom widgets
– there are three types of widgets: Fun Fact, Link Icon and Link Text
– Fun Fact: is a combination between text and icons displayed on the top of the footer. You can use this to list in frontend your phone numbers, emails, addresses etc.
– Link Icon: is a combination between text, url and icons, displayed on the middle of the footer. You can use this to list in frontend links from your social network pages or anything like that.
– Link Text: is a combination between text and url, displayed on the bottom of the footer. You can use this to list in frontend some custom links that are mandatory to be listed.
- OpenCart Links
– you can set for each default link if they should display or not in the footer (e.g. Affiliates)
– add your custom copyright in footer
- Payment Banner / Icons
– add your custom icons in footer for your accepted payment methods
- Product Gallery
– customize your full screen gallery
– the available options are: background color, popup type
- Filter Type
– each filter that you have added will be displayed here
– you can set for each filter what style to have in the frontend
– the available options are: checkbox, radio, select
- Home Page Heading
– if you enable this option in the home page it will display above the search button the Meta Title description of the site or what you write in the field below.
- Forms Fields
– you can set a status for some form fields regarding your needs
– fields that can be manipulated are: fax, company, address 2, website
- Settings Admin
– set what chapter to be open by default and for what store
- Trending Item
– enable or disable popular/trending products from the frontend
Home Page Slideshow
– status: enabled / disabled
– position: behind header / under header
- Add / Edit Slide
– sort order: drag and drop
– status: enabled / disabled
– image: upload any photo
– url: add full url
– new tab: yes / no
– big heading: add any text value
– small heading: add any text value
– button: status, color, type, url, title
Technical Features Key
Everything is build with attention and is tested. I like to think that everything works OK, if it doesn’t, I will be glad to discover that from you. I do not recommend to purchase this theme if you want to extract HTML code. It is very hard and you need to have experience and patience.
- Build from scratch
- No change in core files
- Google Fonts used
- HTML5 / CSS3 / LESS
- Clean and commented code
- Well organized files and folders
- Well documented in HTML
- Excellent results in tests (speed, usability etc.)
- Integrated: Owl Carousel 2 / Font Awesome / Color Picker
If you are an agency, freelancer or store owner and you need to change something or find another pro at
Assets and Copyright
The from my profile is made in order to offer you access to images used on the demo sites. No images used in the demo sites are included in the downloaded package. All rights reserved to the image owner (for all images from demo sites and documentation). Trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
What is in a “box”?
By purchasing this OpenCart Responsive Theme you will be able to:
- Download every file necessary to install and use the theme
- Download every file necessary to customize the theme
- Download a help documentation
- Download for free future updates
- Download license certificate and purchase code
- Write a review and give a rating for this theme
- Have 6 months support offered by me
+ it is a strong advantage for you if you purchase at the same time with the theme 12 months support (you save money and helps me provide quality services)
I wish you all the best,