RubyTeden – Responsive WooCommerce Shopfront Theme Free Download
RubyTeden – Responsive WooCommerce Shopfront Theme
Reinvent your ecommerce sites and online market place with an all new RubyTeden WooCommerce WordPress Theme. This extra ordinary wordpress theme is thoughtfully designed to address each and every modern need of woocommerce sites. RubyTeden WooCommerce WordPress Theme not only enhances the site sale but also ensures the visitors keep returning to the site, ever after the first order.
The impeccable design and stunning features make RubyTeden a prized possess for every woocommerce site, be it the site dealing in multi-brands store, apparels, furniture, food, restaurant or any mega-sized online store.
RubyTeden WooCommerce WordPress Theme is very easy to install and clubs fantastic woocommerce friendly features like Mega Menu, Unlimited Color options, Responsive Design and most importantly, its very easy to customize.
This WordPress Theme is the result of indepth research and keen observation of online buying behaviour of the visitors. Lots of expertise have gone into creating this finished product which proves the worth of every ecommerce site.
Just get one and sense the difference!
RubyTeden – Features
- One – Click installation and setup
- Child Theme Included
- WordPress 4.3+ Ready
- WooCommerce 2.4+ Ready
- WPML Ready with language switcher (.po files included)
- WooCommerce Multilingual Ready with price switcher
- Sortable and On/Off elements on Homepage
- Compatible with popular SEO Plugins like Yoast
- Post Formats Support – Image, Gallery, Video, Standard
- Strong focus on typography, usability and overall user-experience
- Unlimited Color Options
- The script v1.0.0 is licensed under the MIT license.
- The script v1.3.0 is licensed under the BSD License.
- The script is licensed under the MIT License.
- The script v3.1.4 is licensed under the “GPLv2 license”.
- The script v1.7.4 is licensed under the MIT and GPL.
- The script v2.2.2 is licensed under the “GPLv2 license”.
- The script is licensed under the MIT.