Beautiful Watercolor – Hand Painted Creative WordPress Free Download
Beautiful is a creative WordPress theme that is easy to setup and comes with a great set of features. The graphics in this theme have been hand painted by our in house artist, you cannot get more than that! This theme is perfect for your online creative shop website.
- WordPress 4.4.1 compatible!
- Brand new easy installation wizard – to see how great this really is.
- Creative and easily Customizable Design
- No complicated frameworks – if you need to do advanced changes it will be easy
- Some great – including Google Maps, Fancy Lines, Banners and over 600 icons.
- Easy sidebar manager (hide/show sidebar on each page, left/right/footer widgets)
- Built in image style/decoration – make your inserted images look great with a nice framed decoration –
- Hand drawn widget styles – decorate your widgets to create that look –
- Six color options included: , , , , and . You can easily change the colors of most fonts through the Customize menu.
- Easy Font Customizer – change sizes, colors, padding and more.
- Professional e-Commerce option with WooCommerce:
- Responsive CSS Layout – iPhone and Tablet friendly (can be disabled as well)
- LESS files included for some of the CSS files (optional)
- Contact Forms through ContactForm7 plugin:
- Easy theme customizations
- Straight forward CSS and HTML markup making it easy for more advanced users to customize
- Default content included so you can get up and running like the demo site in no time ()
Check out the full documentation available here:
Quick Setup Guide:
New to websites? Here are the steps you need to follow to get up and running with this website theme.
- Purchase a “domain name” (e.g. yourbusiness.com)
- Purchase “WordPress website hosting” (hosting is the computer server that runs your website and emails 24/7)
- Some popular providers for domain names and hosting are: , and . Generally the more you pay the faster your website will load.
- Talk to your chosen hosting provider to setup your “WordPress” and make sure it works. You should be able to login to your “WordPress Dashboard” with a username and password.
- Once you are at this point, come back here and purchase this WordPress theme.
- Once purchased, go to and press “Download” and then “Installable WordPress file only”. This will download a small 16MB zip file to your desktop.
- Login to your WordPress dashboard, go to Appearance > Themes > Add New > Upload and choose the ZIP file you just downloaded.
- After uploading the theme to WordPress choose the “Activate” option
- Follow the setup wizard steps.
- Some on how to use WordPress
- WordPress 4.4 or above running on your website
- The ability to install WordPress themes and plugins