Zolak – Photography Theme Free Download
Zolak is a professional photography theme for WordPress – super stylish, powerful, retina ready and designed for clarity. Minimal, content-focused design will impress your website visitors from the first look. I paid a huge attention to every small element of the design so it stays out of the crowd. Also a big role plays an extended functionality which should satisfy any demanding photographer: categories, portfolio posts and custom slides in the fullscreen slideshow; ajax portfolio page with pagination, two-level filtering, category/post custom ordering and much more. True lazy loading function provides possibly the best loading speed. Enjoy and don’t forget to rate it
- CSS3 powered
- 100% WPML compatible.
- and up ready
- Localization support (*.po and *.mo files included)
- One-click demo install feature (preferable) and dummy-data for use with native XML importer included
- Modern design and features
- 693 Google Fonts® and Adobe Typekit® integration
- 100% responsive and retina-ready design
- “Justified” Flickr® gallery
- Responsive with beautiful styling
- Hardware-accelerated slideshow with keyboard navigation and swipe support
- 3 slideshow sources: , and .
- Ability to add any content and shortcodes to any page including .
- 3 Portfolio sizes: , , small
- Ajax pagination in portfolio
- Single portfolio post with automatic EXIF detection + ability to enable comments
- Shortcode Generator included (map, icon boxes, slideshow, carousel, tabs, accordion, latest posts etc.)
- Reading progress indicator on single portfolio and
- Sharing bar (10 services) + integrated Facebook Open Graph and Twitter meta tags
- 21 social profile
- Unlimited widget areas (menu/sidebar and footer) for any pages or posts
- Child themes support
- Multisite support
- Intuitive and user-friendly options framework
- Accurate and valid cross-browser code
- Optimized for and “Flickr Badges” plugins out of the box
- Developed with SASS (files included)
- …and much more!
Fonts you may see in the item preview aren’t included in the download because they are embedded via . You need to get a subscription to use these fonts. you can see how the theme looks with default (Google) fonts.
Frameworks, js libraries, icon fonts:
- (premium extension – $124.99)
- by (premuim jQuery library – $14)
- by FranklinM2
- And some other resources
Images in the preview (not included):
1.01 (9 July 2015) --------------- Changes: 1. Fixed metaboxes visibility when editing blog page 2. Fixed blank screen when using "Back" button in Safari 3. Improved menu layout on smartphone 4. Some other minor fixes Files updated *: [c] style.css [c] assets/css/app.css [c] assets/css/min/theme.min.css [c] assets/js/app.js [c] assets/js/min/theme.min.js [c] functions/backend/redux/class.redux.php 1.0 (26 June 2015) ---------------- Initial release * ------------------------------- [+] added [-] removed [c] modified